Head picture

Head picture
Looking good at eight. (2016)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Today my dog became officially mine.  As I look at the footer picture of him here, I see both nervousness and confidence.  He had major fear issues when he came to me, but I wanted to show you a picture of his expanded confidence on this occasion.  He's just being camera shy on this rainy day, so next post I promise to post another picture.  The park where I'd been ranging him, the term for letting him loose, has been fenced off while they repair a washed out road.  He might be protesting,  because he seems to be under less command on the short opportunities to let him loose.  Conversely, he's continuing to become a good heeler.  He's got his really sharp looking moments now.

No comments:

Post a Comment