Head picture

Head picture
Looking good at eight. (2016)

Friday, July 10, 2015

A new chase friend.



Once again Franklin Park has been a place for my dog to make friends.  He's still got a bad approach to any dog he meets by jumping on two legs at the end of the leash and yelping, but at least at times he'll break it off when I yell (so I'm heard, never angrily) a command.  He hadn't made a chase friend in a couple of years, just sniff and hang around dog friends since the first year.  Happily, he made a chase around friend Tuesday, and the owner graciously sent me this photo she took.  If she gives permission I'll put the pictures of them together up in the next blog.

As far as human friends, he's changed a lot this year, making a small bunch of instant friends with people he barely knows, and staying amicable with them.  On the other hand he still takes a dislike to many that try and approach him, doing some angry lunging.  He is also a big traitor sometimes, getting angry  and soft nipping at people that thought they knew him.  He is the most frustrating dog to figure out in that regard I've ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment