Head picture

Head picture
Looking good at eight. (2016)

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Non-chronological

Magnet did something today at first I thought was cute, but now has worried me.  I'd always planned this blog with the idea that if for some reason adopting Magnet didn't come true for me, at least I'd be able to pass on the training techniques that work best for him.  I'm hoping what he did was just a fad, but it bears watching.  He picked up a rock on the afternoon walk, and became possessed by it like he's typically possessed by toys.  I let him carry it home, but the trouble was he put it down and began to CHEW IT!  It was fifty times worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.  I'd never be able to keep up with dental bills, and he might eat them too, as seen in videos and on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment